Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking for Riders Big Hen in Bendigo, near Lake Weeroona

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Dragonbane, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Hey Guys,

There is a group of riders that meet up at the Big Hen in Bendigo, near Lake Weeroona. Anyone have any information who they might be or how often they meet?

2. Re: Looking for Riders

Suggestion: Update your subject, you might get a better response... coz there's a fair bet on an MC forum, you'll find riders... kinda shooting fish in a barrel really...
  3. Re: Looking for Riders

I don't seem to be able to, sorry. Am I missing something?
  4. Done it for you. ;)
  5. Ummm when?
    Sat morning there are several groups who meet around the Place:
    Allies (near the Camping store and Pizza Joint on the Main Rd)
    Central Vic (Brown Sugar Cafe)
    Ulyses (Somewhere but who cares)
    American Motorcycle Club (United? Pub on the Main Rd)

If there is a regular "crew" meeting I'll pop along too....
  6. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  7. Thanks for that. :beer:
  8. The group generally consists of sport riders from memory. Just thought someone may have known something.

Thanks for all of the info.
  9. Ah yes, I believe I have heard of them. They are not a "group" as the others are, but a bunch of guys who meet for a ride.
    I'd ask at the chicken shop.
    The owner is good value and could tell you.
    (I'll bet its Sat late morn / arvo).

Glad I could amuse you Vic....:grin:
  10. Bane,
    They are "The Bendigo Social Riders" try here>> https://netrider.net.au/linksdir/view.php?cid=13 but I think their site is down at the moment.
    Hope this helps mate.(y)

11. Cheers. Thanks for all of the leads. Will chase up and see if we can catch them. (y)