Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking for photographer in Stanwell Park/Stanwell Top today

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by SeanBear, May 24, 2015.

1. Hi guys and girls, first time poster but have read through these forums a lot over the years. It's a long shot but I am looking for a photographer I passed today in Stanwell Park/Stanwell Top. The gentlemen set up on a corner near the top taking photos of riders passing through. I threw up a 'peace' sign as he took a shot and kept on my way - I was wondering if anyone knows of the individual/would they post shots from today up on these forums?

2. Oh man, you're gonna need more than a peace sign when you get busted for not saying 'hello' first post ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Don't know where he was today but John Keogh often shoots around there.

Welcome to NR.

4. Well he did say Hi, thats a sort of hello.

5. he did have a banner up on the other side of the road :p but I didn't get time to read it

at first I thought someone had binned it on the outside of the corner (heading south)

6. Haha crap. I thought the 'Hi guys and girls' was a good enough intro. My name is Sean, originally from Brisbane but have moved down to Sydney and starting to explore a bit more. Here is the whip. I have a big riding group in Brissie but looking to join more down here. IMAG0538.

• Like Like x 3
  7. ............ standards here are slipping Mac ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ahh well this was a messy start.
    I thought it was a police officer with a speed camera ...

9. We are a very tolerant bunch, hadn't you noticed ? :)

10. Introduction is up in the "Welcome Lounge" now haha.

11. it was John Keogh - his FB page said he would be in the park this morning

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wicked thanks for that - wouldn't mind buying the shot today cheers

13.  Top
  14. Thanks for that - got in touch via email and organising it now. This was way easier than I thought it would be this Forum/Members are awesome haha

15. if it wasn't John, then it was unlikely to be Dan/Scott as I know Dan was driving to Albury today some time.

16. Sean, you realize you have to put the photo up here now.

17. When I get it I will no worries

• Like Like x 1
  18.  Top