Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking for lady who took photos coming back from MotoGP

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by jessbolden, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Hey all,

Looking for the very enthusiastic lady today who was snapping pics on her massive camera of all the riders coming back from Moto GP.

If you, or anyone you know, was taking pictures any time after 4:30 just at the exit of a roundabout, please reply, or ask someone if you think it was them.

Decided to take the roundabout quite fast and as a result got quite deep, so I'm imagining the photo she snapped right at that moment would be something I'd pay money for.

Cheers!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. What happened Jess?

3. Deep as in low to the ground during turn... Had to in order to stay in my lane haha!

4. Knee down, great job Jess :)

5. Cheers jonnymacjonnymac ... I actually imagine it looking quite like your display picture... :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Reality...

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. HAHAHAHAA. I am far too familiar with those in the community that pull that shit... Although I think finding this lady will prove almost impossible, so we'll never know!

8. wasn't vicpol?

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Would explain the enthusiasm :ROFLMAO:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. I imagine if it was Vicpol, They'll be contacting Jess without her having to go looking. Although it would be easy to get your hands on the photo if they are using it as evidence!!

• Like Like x 1