Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking for group

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Dorf Dorf, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Hey guys i am new to riding just got my L's in August and a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r. The thing is none of my friends ride so i am looking for maybe a club or group to go for rides with that will welcome a new member.

I am on the Central Coast near The Entrance.

2. Hey mate,

Im not part of a club but am up the central coast 2 weekends a month and will soon be moving up to the central coast once i get finance's, housing & work for me and my gf.

i'd be more then happy to bring my bike up and go for some long rides.

i got my L's back in janurary and am soon to do my P's at tuggerah (as they aren't as strict on the coast as in sydney) havent had much time or money to go a sit the test.

anyways ill pm you aswel.

Scott.

3. Anyway I found a group on the central coast through google that go for regular rides if anyone else on the coast is interested Central Coast Sports Bike Riders. I will be going on a ride tomorrow with them, should be fun :)

4. There's a group that runs out of the city, but they keep changing their contact number and meeting house and it's hard to keep up with them.

Oh, never mind - you meant group riding - my bad...

5. will check out the site, sign up and ill probably join in on a ride day around the 5th or 6th of november.

will be up the coast on that weekend, so will deffinately wanna go riding.