Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Looking for Admin Assistant work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by zx9er, Oct 3, 2013.

1. G'day,

I'm after just one day a week casual or part time to complement my existing 2 days a week that I'm currently working in reception/administration. I've been in my current role for around 2 years and have worked in several roles in office environments.

I also have the Certificates 3 and 4 in Business Administration obtained through TAFE NSW. These certificates built on my existing knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel. In Certificate 3 I also used the full range of Microsoft Office Programs including Publisher, Power Point and Access. I've also been using these programs at work of course.

Please PM me if you think I might have the skills you need. I don't feel comfortable putting my mobile number on display in a public forum.

Thanks for your time.
  2. Further to last I've just been made redundant from my previous job. Therefore I am now available for 1-3 days work part time or casual Monday to Friday. As before please pm me if you have any opportunities.

Thank you