Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking for a Tattooist [VIC]

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MrGrumpy, Jul 6, 2011.

1. I have a couple of small tattoos on my left arm and now going to get a full sleeve done. I am looking for a recommendation on a tattooist. I have searched the threads and Marshall at Third Eye keeps getting mentioned as well as Sime at Magic Tattoo, I have checked out there work on their web pages and they do quality work. Just want to know if there are any other names I can add to my short list.
    I am getting something inspired by the nick baxter piece below, going to be some major differences though but it gives you an idea of the style of tattooist im after.

Attached Files:

2. That's some nice work!

My drummer has most of a full sleeve in a space theme, the work is very detailed, I'll find out who he uses & get back to you. I'll see if I can dig out a pic too...

Edit: Craig at Eternal Instinct Tattoo, he's not listed on their website yet, unfortunately...
  3. It won't help you much sorry, but I'm especially proud of the 2 little pieces that Shaky Bill did for me in his garage before he passed away.
    Almost as much as the one on my ankle, by Van in Thailand...
    Now if only I could do something about the scratches on my arms...
  4. thanks guys....I need someone who is really good with detail and bright colours. might take a ride over to northcote and check out craigs stuff at eternal instinct.

5. Tattoo Magic in Getrude St Fitzroy. Geordie Cole runs the show there (but he is booked for about 18 months i would say)
    Geordi always has quality tattooists
    I have been tattooed by Geordie and Danny. Great studio, good people. Drop in and have a chat to them.
  6. If you are looking for someone good with colour and detail Mick Squires at Korpus is worth a look too
  7. cool thanks again guys. Im definately going to check out Tattoo Magic, seems like all their artists are pretty good. I dont mind having to wait because I want someone who does top quality work. I have heard of Mick Squires but for some reason cant open his web page on my work comp....crappy work computers!!!.
  8. Try the Korpus site - his work is on there too. Or just do an image search on his name - heaps of his stuff comes up.

I'm trying to get him to do my back piece