Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Looking for a Superbike Rider for a TV Commercial - Victoria - Paid

Discussion in 'Employment' started by NSSherlock, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just stumbled across this: http://www.starnow.com/Casting-Call...for_a_superbike_rider_for_a_tv_commercial.htm

2. Damn! $2.5k

If anyone on here gets the part, share the experience?
  3. Road Safety? Who is the ad for and does it involve the sale of souls to the TAC?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 HB, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
    Nick Hamon Casting did do the TAC "Party's over" advert ;)

Strange they mention Deans Marsh as shooting location...no petrol station there, nearest would be Barwon Downs or Winchelsea.
  5. Its a scam...You have to be a "full member" costing anywhere between $13 for 1 month and $36 for 6 months to apply for the "job".....theycangoangetfcuked
    • Like Like x 1
  6. lol good luck finding someone who rides a superbike and hasn't lost 5 points in the last 5 years.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Or wears gear without obvious logos etc...... I'm out, license was suspended for 1 day for a fine they told me was withdrawn.
  8. Can you even buy gear with out obvious logos? in the recent tac ad they had no problems with the dainese logos on the leathers, probably not for them if these guys cant have logos.
  9. I'd call anyone who bought into this a traitor were it not for the $2500
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.