Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking for a room in Melbourne's Inner suburbs!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by mipearson, Mar 31, 2006.

1. So it's been a bloody long time, hasn't it? Haven't had a bike for quite a while, mainly because I can't save money for the life of me. A bit weird to think that when I come off my R's in May I won't have a bike to celebrate on. In any case, I return to you with a plea:

My landlord's defaulted on his mortgage and I'm getting kicked out of my apartment. Bugger.

I'm looking for a room in a sharehouse in Melbourne's inner suburbs / inner North. So, Brunswick, Carlton, Fitzroy, South Yarra, that sort of thing. I have an eight year old cat. The most I'll pay is about $200 / week, but I'm looking for around $130/week.

I'm in my early twenties and have a full time job. I need to be out of here before the 24th.

Alternatively, I'm looking for somebody to start a sharehouse with. I have more furniture than anybody I know, including a fridge / washer.

If you're interested or you've got a room, mail me at mipearson@gmail.com.
  2. Hey mipearson, welcome back!!!
    Bugger about the bike. I was hoping you would have got yours back on the road about the same time that Greg got his back.
    You might want to PM Eswen, she is looking for an extra roomie for her and Mat (both on the forums).
    Hope you get back on a bike soon and see you out on a ride :)