Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking for a Netrider in Perth to check out a bike for me.. please!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Petie, Feb 24, 2012.

1. There's a KTM at a dealer in Perth that I am considering buying.. I'm in Melbourne and have no means to get over there. What I am hoping someone could do is just have a quick look at the bike to make sure it at least appears to be in as good condition as the dealer says it is.. My main concern is the KM's are almost suspiciously low, so I am hoping it's not a case of too good to be true.

There are simply none of this model bike in Melbourne so I am forced to have a look interstate. Anyone feel like helping a brother out? :beer:

Please give me a call on 0411112931 for the details, apart from the obligatory slab of beer, if I can return the favour I will.

2. Im over in WA next week for work if you dont find a local beforehand

Won't have helmet etc but can look at it if in Perth metro

Will keep an eye on the thread

Sent from over there
    using Tapatalk
  3. If it's the bike I think it is, does it have a BY numberplate?
    If so it's in Bunbury, near on 200km from Perth.
  4. SOLD! Doh!

It was a 2005 KTM 950 Adventure at Dale Britton Motorcycles. Thanks Cougs, you get points anyway for offering :beer:

So I'm in the market again, what's the bike in Bunbury?
  5. An enduro bike. A 525 I think with claimed 8km on it.