Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking for a house mate ??

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by egiste, Apr 25, 2006.

1. I was reading the wounderful 'MX' on the train home tonight and noticed an article about a recent poll that had been done by a real estate website about prefered house mates.

One that I found particualarly interesting was the least favourite, john howard, shane warne and Bill Gates.

Now honestly if a a guy answers your 'housemate wanted ad' and is a tenchnology obsessed geek with $85 billion are you really going to say no ??
    Just think of grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and making him fix your PC. At least you can claim that it is his fault its not working and be completly in the right !!! Not to mention the seemingly disproportionate amount of times that it will be 'bills shout for pizza' and geez you could probably even spill for delivery !!!!

No wonder they give that crap away for free !!!!

2. Yeah, I'd have Bill as a housemate. There's some modifications I'd like to make.... :evil:

3. Better yet me being Bill's housemate. Have you seen his house?

4. Have you seen his missus?!

...Me either... I don't reckon she exists.

5.  Top
  6. If they brought a broadband & Pay TV connection with them I'm sure you could put up with them.......

7. Forget Bill Gates, it Hugh Heffner you want to be getting the spare key off.

8.  Top
  9. No, that's not true, it's just that every now and then he has to close all the windows and re-start :LOL:

10. Nice :rofl:

11. ROFL :grin: :grin: :grin: