Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking for a group ride...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Shannon H, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Hey guys, first up sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I wasn't sure where it could go.

I was driving along Comenarra Parkway last week (I think) when somewhere between 50-100 bikes all of a sudden came past. It was a very impressive sight.

Obviously I was interested in joining such rides but when I looked on NetRider I couldn't find anything about it.

Does anyone know what ride that was/who was hosting it? I think it was on the 21st March but I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help :)
  2. Sounds like it could have been Sydney Riders (assuming it was a Thursday night).
  3. #3 ozmotorcycleleathers, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
    21st March was a Thursday, so that would be Sydneys Riders :

EDIT - I tried a link to their FB page, but it appears NR won't allow it. Anyway, it's Sydneys Riders (with an S), they meet up at Shell, Fivedock.
  4. Oh okay, thanks guys. And yes it was a Friday night :)
  5. SydneysRiders rather than netrider on Thursday.
  6. Friday night isn't SR ride then, Hellas?
  7. nah not anymore. wouldve been sydneys riders on thursday. theres also saturday night riders and western sydney riders as well. dont know how much rides wsr do. ksrc i think do some every now and then too
  8. for Sydneys riders, search facebook for
    Sydneys riders group

The other one doesnt get used
    • Like Like x 1