Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

looking for a good spanner spinner!

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by bigfella, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Since moving across the yarra from the leafy n.e suburbs i've had no need for a bike mechanic, but with the warmer weather arriving(yes i am seasonal with daylight savings!!) i want to get the bike serviced and have no idea where a good, honest mechanic is in the south east suburbs. Any recommendations around the oakleigh area??

2. I've used central motorcycles in the past ( www.centralmotorcycles.com.au - huntingdale road, huntingdale) however that was before my trusted mechanic left there (I don't know where he went unfortunately). Since he left I have only been there for parts etc., and not for mechanical services. The only thing I can say is that the replacement mechanics are not nearly as chatty or willing to give advice.

I've heard excellent reports from other netriders about Performance Bikes & Watercraft (2/ 43 Cochranes Rd Moorabbin VIC 3189). I plan on trying that place out next...

3. Give Mike a ring at OCD Racing there in Oakleigh at 14 burlington st 0408 491 668

Nice Bloke to deal with get some bits off him

Good Luck

4. I've used central motorcycles too. They've always treated me well.