Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking for a good mechanic North of Melbourne

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Stikkyct, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I have recently acquired my first bike (1988 CBR 250R) in amazing condition but i would still like to know the people that would be best to go to look after my bike. I live in north Fitzroy and would like to have somewhere closish if any one knows of some where/someone,
    would be much appreciative.

2. Everything two wheels is very close to you, and my own experience there had been positive. Worth a look...

3. Thanks they look pretty good

4. Yep, what Gundy said...

5. +1 - had the bike serviced there yesterday and heated grips fitted. Quite reasonably priced (not bottom of the barrel though - you pay for what you get) and Pete is definitely good at what he does with excellent attention to detail. He floats around on the forums occasionally too.

6. +1 for E2W, Pete has good attention to detail and I have always found him honest and reliable.

7.  Top
  8. another one for E2W.