Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Looking 4 accommodation for Sat nite @ the Supers.

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Johnny O, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Hi Guy's, I am looking for accomodation for Sat night at the Supers, can anyone help?

I have entered for the National Superbike support race and have qualifying on Friday, two races on Saturday and a race on Sunday, I will stay at my parents place in Tooradin on Friday night but thought I may be a little too stuffed for the drive back on Sat night.

It's a bit silly of me to jump back into racing at the top level without being fully healed but what the hell :oops:

2. Best o luck to you Johnny :biker:

3. Wha thankya sir but I'm not very lucky and hope I don't have to rely on luck :wink:

4. Mate, PM rosie V7 real, real nice and you may be lucky BUT with some of the gippy crew being there you may not get much rest.

U can stay at my place at Drouin but i dont think you'll save much over going back to Nidaroot

5. Thanks Dude :grin: