Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Look who really got the miners out !

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by doonx, May 9, 2006.

1. [img:512:384:cc05cfdd96]http://trapdoor.darb.net/albums/General-Forum-Images/miners.jpg[/img:cc05cfdd96]

2. Woo Hoo so it WAS the Hoff that did it ............... i'd heard a report of it but just needed the proof.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

3. Chuck could have done it in half the time.

4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

5. Hoff course!

All makes sense now, a publicity stunt to boost a career. :grin:

6. chuck was the one that put them there in the first place, it was a well aimed trans-continental fart. he COULD have farted harder and made it impossible for the hoff to rescue them, but hoff traded his soul for that ground breaking fart so chuck did only what was needed (this makes 2,438,532,943 souls in chucks posession now, and thats NOT including the ones he gained by roundhouse kicks to the head)

7. OMG... go Chuck!

I'd pay to see 'Chuck Vs Hoff' any day of the week! :LOL:

8. Van Damme could kick them both with his hands tied behind his back :cool:

9. Oh come on now people, we all know that Bruce Willis would not only have got the miners out, he would have shored up the whole place AND killed the terrorists that caused the cave in AND in the process found another new vein of gold !!!

:LOL: :LOL:

10. All Van Damme could do is a ballet dance in tight tights until Chuck and The Hof spewed. :jerk:

11. Chuck and Hoff can fix the mine, if you want some arse kicked call Tito :wink:

12. chuck wouldn't spew, he'd project his sick feeling in his stomach into van damme telepathically, creating an EXTREMELY violent explosion. this is what happened in hiroshima....

13. My sentiments exactly :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :shock:

14. :LOL: as soon as I saw it I sent it straight into ROVELIVE, see if it gets shown :grin:

15. pffft woh need chuck, the hoff or van damme when you have STEVEN SEGAL!!!

16. Yeah segal used to be cool before black dawn came out now he's just a looser :LOL:

Van Damme in Timecop, Sudden Death & Hard target FTW!!!!

17. Van Damme got his ass kicked by his own bodyguard. The fact that he even needs bodyguards shows he has nothing.

Sure The Chuck has bodyguards, but they are to keep people out of his kicking range for their own protection.

18. the 'click to enlarge' button didn't quite do what i'd hoped :( :wink:

19. This event has already occured ....thats where the monty python crew got the idea for the Black Knight sketch thankfully they boys had the sense not to have a gimmick like the Black Knight doing the splits.