Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Look at bike in Essendon!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by zeker, May 7, 2009.

1. Hello All.

Wanted to know if anybody in the Essendon or surrounding areas could check out a bike for me? Standard stuff, just want to know if its been raced, dropped, crashed, thrashed or any of that, so a bit of Mechanical knowledge I guess would be the go? Happy to offer a slab/bottle/night with the girlfriend for anybody willing to go?

I would go myself but can't get the time off from work to make the trip.

PM me if you could and cheers all :grin:
  2. Pics of your girlfriend & I'll think about it. :grin:
  3. Pics of the slab , too.
  4. Unfortunately, I only have pics of the bottle.
  5. Why does it matter if its been raced or not :p

I believe that most people that do track days, loook after and maintain their bikes a lot better than the avg poser ;) :LOL:
  6. Whilst I would agree that many race bikes are well maintained, it still puts a fair amount of stress on what is essentially a road bike, irregardless of its track based qualities. Additionally, it has extremely low miles, lower than any break in period, So if it has been raced, correct break in has being ignored.
  7. PM Johnnyo he might be able to help. I would volunteer but mechanically illiterate.
  8. I can help you tomorrow
  9. Just curious, what bike is it?