Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

look @ a bike in Thomastown, VIC for me?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Respi, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Hi Guys,

I'm probably going to resort to an interstate purchase of a 2006/2007 YZF-R6 due to Sydney not really having anything in my preferred colour/price bracket.

I was hoping some kind soul who's "in the know" could do an initial inspection on a bike for me in the Thomastown, VIC 3074 area. If all is well I’ll probably fly down the week after to complete the transaction in person and confirm the beast gets on the transport safely :)

if all goes well "a lunch on me +beers" is the least I could do.

please p.m me if this is something you could do.

Much appreciated

2. Hey dude,

I'm about 5 mins from Thomastown, I'd be happy to check it out for you but I have been riding less than a year and have only owned the one bike. If you get stuck for offers from someone more experienced I can probably drag my neighbour down who knows bike much better than I.

Let me know.

3. Is it a private sale or a dealer?

4. private

5. I'm not putting my hand up for THIS one.... :LOL:

6. Hey Damon, wanna meet me and we will go look at it...

Respi, PM me some details and ill get in touch with the guy and go look at it if you want..

Not an expert, but i reckon i have seen enough bikes to know a few things.. :grin:

Lets hope its better than the one i went to look at for you Paul.. :shock: :LOL:

7. ye if blue cant do it or wants some company ill help

8. Can come along if you want.. Maybe a few of us is better than 1. The more eyes the better i say.. :grin:

9. really appreciate this guys!

i've left a voicemail on your mobile mate with selelrs details!

Cheers,

Respi

10. hey blue nice ride up the ring road did you see the copper pipe in th middle lane i was gonna stop worth a fortune these days.also im sure you and i could have some serious fun on a ride. it is a nice bike ill get the photos to you 2 morrow just have to charge the battery.

11. Yeah likewise... Yeah that copper pipe would have been worth a few bucks.. I have spoken to respi and he is awaiting the pics..

By the way Mark, nice ZX7 you have.. :grin: