Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Long way down

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by live4themoment, Oct 31, 2007.

1. I watched the first episode of long way down today it looks like it is going to be another interesting journey. This time they are going for 3 months down from Scotland and eventually end up in Cape town about 16,000 miles i think.

The first episode was really good i enjoyed it. Ewans wife is actually going to ride 10 days of the journey when they get to africa she has never ridden a bike before. They had her learning how to ride in the first episode.

If you would like to see it i found the torrent at MiniNova. First episode was good and looks like rest of series is going to equal the long way around.

2. Ahh mininova... its for people like me too cheap to pay for foxtel...hell its better than foxtel :grin:

3. lol

I dont know when its coming out on foxtel at the moment i think it is only available in england.

4.  Top
  5. I think it actually aired on abc last time round... I watched it on dvd...

6. you're thinkin of long way round
    This is long way down a new series based in africa

7. Yeah I know... I was suggesting as the first series aired on free to air the second series would likely 2. In the mean time download it.

8. awsome suggestion, i've been looking for somthing to watch, Currently working graveyard shifts, work is basically dead so i need somthing to kill the time :)

9. :shock: :shock: :shock:

10. Just watched the first episode, oooh can't wait for more! :)

11. +1
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    have you, or anyone in your family ever suffered mania, depression, or any mental illness? :?

:LOL: :LOL:

12. You've never met Groberts in his professional capacity have you? :shock:

:LOL:

13. "All grave shifts and no entertainment make Homer something-somthing..."

Graves are bad for the brain ](*,)

14. :LOL:
    no, but soon ;)

15. I bought the book this week.

Borders have it on special for 22.95, normal price 35 so if you are interested in a read best be buying one sooner rather than later as 12 bucks is a good saving.

Only as far as the first chapter so I cannot give any reports yet.

16. For anyone that is interested:

The dvd of Long Way Down (the complete series) is being released here this coming Saturday the 1st of Decemeber.

Cheers,

Shell

17. Cool thanks, will make a good presie!