Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Long time reader, short time poster

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by skylinegtts, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Hi all,

though it was about time i started positing on NR as ive been reading these forums for the good part of the last 9 months or so.
    bit about me... my name is stephen and i live in the sutherland shire.
    i got my Ls about a month ago and eager to get onto my Ps will be booking within the next few days.

ive got a little kawasaki GPX250, which im very happy with, that i use as my main form of transport now. i also have the motorsport bug and after doing multiple trackdays in my car ive decided ill give bikes a run for something different.

to cut a long story short, ive got a lot to learn about riding a bike with good technique and its going to be a long but fufulling journey. ps cant wait to upgrade my bike already, got a feeling its going to be a long wait.

2. Hey Stephen, welcome to NR :grin:

And being able to take corners waaaaay better on two wheels
    than you ever could on four! :LOL:
  3. Hey stephen!!

Welcome to the world of 2 wheels!!! A whole different experience thats for sure.

You're attitude towards learning is what will keep you upright and riding for many years... congrats!!

In terms of your upgrade, when it comes you will LOVE it!! Just recently bought a 675cc and it is a WHOLE new world to enjoy!!

4. g,day mate
    welcome to NR