Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Long time lurker now based in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by rb_love, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Following tradition here!

Hi All,

I have been riding for a fair while now and lurking/using netrider as a good source of information for about 3 years.

I used to be based in Sydney but recently moved to Melbourne and will start going out for the weekly Petes Mystery Rides.

My current noble steed is a 2009 Yamaha R1. I like all kinds of riding - cruising around streets of the city, long rides into country NSW or Victoria, going for the weekend twisties and often hitting the track to really stretch the bike's legs.

Ride safe everyone,
    Ahmad :)

Also, to make it easy to spot me, here is my bike:

2. Welcome to netrider, I like your bike..
  3. Welcome !
  4. Hello and welcome :)
  5. Cheers guys :)
  6. are you on jdmst? I swear I have seen that pic before
  7. A distinctive colour-scheme!
    Having moved south to another Police State I'd suggest that you may have to spend more time on the track to get some fun out of the R1. Nevertheless, welcome to posting on Netrider. Check out the "A photo from your ride" forum!!
  8. Hi, Yeap, I am RB_love on JDMST too :)

Hi Paul,

Thank you, I think one of the things I was excited about from the move was being closer to Phillip Island. So definitely it will be on the cards soon. I'll check out the photo thread. Thanks :)
  9. Welcome to Nutrider!
  10. Hello, and welcome!
    That is one sexy machine you have there :)
  11. Thanks Ness, she is quite purdy, but just from far... look close and you'll see all the failmarks! :p