Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Long time Lurker, First time poster.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Hypervisor, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Have been a long time lurker, first time poster. I'd like to say thanks to all those who have put up some great posts/article!

I finally have taken the dive and booked in for my Pre-Learner course (5/6th of Jan), then i will book my test! Very excited.

Currently looking at getting a VTR250 once i get my license, I have noticed they are a very popular bike for learners, that's really lucky as i've always loved naked bikes (Like the Duke Monsters) and this is perfect for a starter :)

Anyways, Hello all! Nice to meet you and hopefully i will see you on future rides.
  2. Welcome to NR.

VTRs are great learner bikes. I, and several people I know, started with one, so assuming you aren't 6'5" you should find it great.

You haven't said where you're from, but if you're in Melbourne or Sydney, get yourself down to the Saturday learner sessions - there's threads in the Announcements section of the forums for both states.

Best of luck with your pre learner and test. Let us know how you went.

3. Pre-Learners done + I now have my L's :applause:
  4. Congratulations. Now get a bike.
  5. congrats! (and welcome to the nut house).
  6. Awsome news, time to start shopping. VTR250 is a great choice, put a Staintune pipe on it as well.
  7. well done,enjoy
  8. Thanks all!

9. Welcome aboard. Crap loads of useful info on here for you so keep trawling through.