Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Long time lurker, first time poster from Castle Hill

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by JonThorpe, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking around these forums the past few months for the wealth of information, so I thought I'd better join up and say hello!

I'm new to bikes having only got my Ls in March this year and recently progressed to my Ps. I ride a Suzuki GS500, which has been a great first bike.

Since getting the bike, it's been a struggle between full time work and Uni (which I've just finished for good!) to go for many rides, let alone group rides, so now that Uni's out of the way, I hope to join and learn to get some of the quirks out of my riding.

I'm from Castle Hill NSW - I see there are quite a few from this neck of the woods - which great to see.

Cheers,
    Jonathan

2. Welcome to you my fellow newbie...

3. Hi and Welcome to Netrider,

Yeah there is few of us from Castle Hill! You are all coming out of the wood works :LOL:

Hope to see you out at the Fiddler or out riding.

The GS is a great bike, I've only just sold mine and upgraded. :grin:

Cheers Lou

4. Welcome to NR.. :grin:

5. Thanks for the welcome everyone. I hope we get some half-decent weather soon so that I can join you all for ride.

The regular meetups at the Fiddler sound good too.