Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Long Time Listener

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by 123 321, Dec 9, 2008.

1. ..... first time caller :grin:

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself as i've been a member on here for a little while now but havent needed to make any new topics and pretty much every question i've had i have been able to find a couple of posts already covering it.

i'm a new rider who has just got their licence and currently trying to hunt down a bike, i have just seen a bike for sale in the classified section and really need to pm someone but you need 7 posts.
  2. posts!!!
  3. Welcome to Netrider :)
  4. Keep posting like that and Paul had better watch out - he'll lose his title... :LOL:

Welcome to NR - you should fit in nicely here... :wink:
  5. haha i think it would take me many years to get that post count, even posting like that!

thanks for the warm welcome and hopefully i'll be able to contribute something back seeing this site has provided me with so much useful information.
  6. Hi and welcome to NR.

Sorry but I couldn't be bothered spreading that out over several posts. Hope your search for a bike goes well.
  7. Welcome in, m8

8. are you stupid or sumfin mate?
  9. Time out Goz!

Welcome mate. Do you have a name?

10. He said it cause Pat resurrected a thread basically 2 years old...:-s

Welcoming him a little late, right?

11. least someone is observant
  12. more than one thread actually