Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Long time listener, first time caller

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Al_fire, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Been hanging around here, on and off, for a couple of years now. Never really felt the urge to join in the festivities though, just lurk from the shadows and enjoy the show that is nertrider.

Picked up a new street triple, so i guess i'm going to be asking a few silly questions that have been answered 17 times before and might even pop in for a ride or 2, always down for a mid week boogy, heading out from the paris end of the Mornington Peninsula. Bit of a mission to get to the primo twisties, but there is some pretty ok ones down this way to play with.

So who's hot?
  2. Howdy, long time lurker. So you know everyone on a first name basis, they just don't know you :)
  3. You'd have to ask uncle greg that one.

If you want to meet some more, check out the Saturday Practice Sessions.
  4. Nothin' wrong with the 'Ninsula if you know where to go......

5. Welcome to NR!
  6. Welcome to NR, lurker.

Mornington peninsula is an awesome place...Been there on some nice rides with NR...
  7. Plenty of sweet loops over and around the hill, gets a bit iffy at the start of winter with the dirty roads but makes it nice being able to buzz 10 minutes up the road and be on Arthurs seat or the esplanade run. Mostly only short, intermittent twisties compared to some of the more northern runs, but i can get a solid 2 hours ride in and be home by lunch, takes me nearly that to even get to the spur.
  8. welcome aboard :]