Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Long time comming

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by sudo, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Hey guys,

Just got home from being stuck in traffic for about an hour.. damn rush hour *shakes fist*, reason for me being in rush hour traffic at this time was not because i was coming home from work Oh noes, but i had just returned from HART in Somerton.

Did a re-test of my learners cause first time round my thumb was having a pay dispute with my brain and decided to go on strike and not put the indicator on, on the final turn.

but now things between the thumb and brain are back to 100% and I passed! (hey big deal for me OK :p)

just gotto say the guys and gals at HART are awesome, my tester today had an incredible attitude and really made the whole experience fun.

so anywho, time so start shopping for a bike, got all my gear now just need some wheels.

catch you out on the roads soon chaps and chapettes.
  2. Sudo,
    Congratulations ! Job well done and best of luck with the hunt for your wheels mate.
  3. Great result. Good luck with the bike and enjoy!
  4. Congrats on getting the brain and thumb to work in tandem this time.
    Good luck buying some wheels.
  5. Great news, and it is excellent to hear you have all the gear before the bike.

Well done mate.
  6. Whooooooooooooooooooop!!

HO, go visit HO... :)
  7. Congrats. There is nothing like the feeling of when you hop on the bike and ride it down the street for the first time!