Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Long time between drinks

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by yohcaptain, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Hello fellow netrider childern :grin: ...its been awhile since having my fall in August ..My collar bone is healed just doing some physio ..Great news i can get back on and do my Ps said the Doc.. :p ..Ive been over seas Grandma died back home (Phillipines).. :cry: Not a geart bottom half of the year .. Getting my bike fixed asap so i can catch up with members i know and members ive havent meet :cool: ..I hope next year will be better ...Ohhh shit im getting married... :wink: see you all soon

2. Hey who let him back in!

welcome back, it's all upside now!
  3. Welcome (back) kapitain :LOL:
  4. Welcome back. I wondered where you disappeared to! I think I came in just as you were leaving. I saw your post about how you were going to meet a few of us for the Phillip Island GP, then nothing since. Sounds like life should be picking up for you. Look forward to meeting you soon. Good onya for perserverance.
  5. Welcome back mate. We will have to go on another shift workers ride so you can finish this one :)

Have to catch up soon.