Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

long arms and the law

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by pragnasty, Jul 19, 2005.

1. riding home 2nite in the p1ssin rain, doing a leetle bit over the speed limit trying to find some space i rode past a speed camera.
    qld cameras take a photo of the rear of the car/bike and i was fortunate enough to see prior, but wasnt safe enough to bleed off speed.
    thank buggery for long arms.... i can just reach my plate :D
    but i guess ill find out soon enough if i got caught......

but one of those situations where i needed to speed to give myself a safety barrier. i hate speed limits.... :?
    id rather be doing 10kms over than be rear ended by a car. :evil:
  2. Bahaha - nice one. Now, where can I get some gene therapy for aforementioned monkey-arms? :LOL:
  3. May i also suggest getting in some practice with a foot. ;)
  4. *IF* you was flashed, I'd write in to (whoever) with the story on why you was speeding. You could get out of the fine...
  5. hey undii is your bike blue and park near a gym?
  6. just get flip number plates,i heard there good.
  7. BUGGER!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    got done. $150, 3points.

oh well. worth a try, my hand was almost covering it, but you could still read it... sheeeeeeeeeeeeet.

checked out flip number plates on the net (For about $150+)

found a way to make them for $10 with a coupla blum hinges. (not electronic though)
    going to try it on the weekend. pm me for details :idea:

my own fault, but as i said earlier its a bugger caus i was tryingtofind somespace and got done.... :cry: :cry:
  8. Bummer

What a nuiscance, prags, and I bet the road was straight and laned and everything, just the sort of place where lots of accidents occur and they need a camera to slow people down.... (steady, Dan!)
    Bad for the Hornet frat too, and here we were being so good!!!
  9. just a notice too i was only doing 113 in a 100 zone. speeding yes, but my safety is paramount. if it cost me $150 and im still here, like loreal im worth it. but still..... revenue raising B@stards :evil: :x
  10. Re: Bummer

I've tried not to buy into this one too much, you won't shut me up... :LOL: