Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Loftus Rider Training Center

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by tremontimark23, Jul 29, 2009.

1. hey guys,

Bought a z50 the other day, and anyway I'm doing the pre-learner test
    what does the test involve? so I can practice the maneuvers in my street.

2. Sit on it with the engine off and get your mate to push you.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. To get your L's basically all you have to do is turn up...
  4. emergency braking was the tricky bit for me :p So if I could of practiced it, I wouldve set a line and stop str8 on it (or try lol).
  5. i had problems with stalling, i guess due to the fact ive never driven a manual car
    for me it was really frustrating, i was doing it about 5 times in a row at some points
    and when you have a line of people waiting to go behind you, well got on my nerves, so practice that if you can
    and let the clutch out slowly
  6. Went Saturday....had problems with the emergency braking and the clutch. Stalled a couple of times dropping the bike in the process :oops: . I think I'm going to practice more down at shark park (really big car park) before forking out another 76 bux.
  7. she be piece of piss next time.
    i was expecting a loftus bashing thread but all good i see
  8. hey anyone got a contact for Ride it Right at Loftus ? Have a test sunday and needed to hire a bike before i am dance on Unrestricted bikes :)