Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Envy-t, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Yesterday I was at Doncaster shopping town and walking to my car I noticed a bloke donning his helmet ready board his trusty Hornet.

He stood on the left side of the bike and proceeded to lift his left leg over the seat :shock: He ended up facing his Ventura rack and his head was swinging left and right to see if anyone had noticed. I tried to hide, but he could probably hear me in a fit of laughter.

Just thought I'd share what turned yesterday into a sunny day for me!
  2. It's too bad you didn't video it.

I reckon you nearly could have won Australia's Funniest Home Videos with that one.

Thanks for making my day - people at work are wondering what I am laughing at.

3. What can you say....
    honda riders...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. thats classic. ive been known to perform some interesting mounting techniques when i have my bag strapped to the back of the seat.. kind of looks like an old western wheh the cowboy runs and jumps on the horse although i do it from the side..
  5. That post took me 10 minutes cos I was laughing so much. Even now I am laughing as I think about it!

It was classic.
  6. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the only thing funnier would be if he put his helmet on backwards. I can just see in in my head, dilbert walks up, puts his helmet on backwards and mounts the wrong end of the bike.

7. Please.....its a special bike that runs backward.

Extremely rare
  8. What was hornet600 doing in Victoria? :LOL:
  9. [​IMG]

I swear ! it wasn't ME either :p
  10. Theres that old saying, 'He's not backward in going forward'
  11. It's not nice laughing at people who are a little backwards... :p
  12. Maybe he was 'just watching his back'.
  13. you guys should just back off
  14. was he a stunter trying to ride switchback?
  15. you can't learn if you don't try new things. :LOL:
  16. #17 TonyE, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  17. QFT

18. Hard to type through the laughter tears.......gold
  19. Wow - when I do a head check I don't go quite that far.........