Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Living the life...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Alfie Girl, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Hi All,

Yes Im also new to the forum. Kind of the first forum I've ever been on so not sure how it all works. I actually joined the forum in hope tht some experienced riders who have done some US Rallies (Sturgis especially) can shed some light on a trip we are hoping to do next year. We have ridden through the US in 2010 and yes we did attend the rally that year. We also have travelled the West Coast of Canada on a HD Ultra. We have travelled a great deal on the East Coast of Aus on the bike & are hoping to also ride to Tassie in Jan 2016. Im happy to share my experiences of Sturgis and some amazing roads that we rode. Keen to talk to anyone who has some amazing experiences riding through some amazing places :) Alfie Girl

2. welcome aboard :] cant help with the tricky roads unless tram tracks in wet weather counts :]:wacky:
  3. Howdy and welcome. And like JeffcoJeffco, oon a bike, tram tracks in wet weather is all I can offer too. Put me in a 4x4 and it's a different story. :nailbiting:
  4. Thanks for your greetings, haha tram tracks are not my thing...though Id imagine that would be different
  5. Welcome to NR.