Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Living by it!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by CustomKris, Sep 2, 2006.

1. For all the HD fans on here if you havent seen it already there is a great new video over at HD.com.......check it out here----> www.livingbyit.com

I particularly like the quote ''we like pistons the size of trash cans''.... :LOL:

2. Nice photography. :grin: :cool:
  3. Shouldn't that be Living WITH it? :grin:
    Runs like wind..............

Regards, Andrew.
  4. I believe that was some nice work by the marketing department. :p :grin:
  5. Nice bit of fetish photography.

I quite liked it, except for the dorky line "we believe in skulls and flames" which sounded way too grade 3 for me.
  6. cool advert, but is it just me or did those people talking start to sound a bit like The Borg??
  7. Are you living by it?
    No, we are living without it. :wink:
  8. The seating position on a harley looks almost like you're getting it up the ass, on a sports bike it looks like you're giving it to the bike.... thats why i ride a sports bike... to reinforce my sexuality :p
  9. What the fcuk are you talking about?
  10. it was a bit like conforming to be none conformists, but a good video none the less.
  11. Whatever floats your boat mate :shock:
  12. Thanks for that link Kris. Not to bad. I have to say I cant stand the words though. I dont think harleys need that crap. Would be better I think with just a soundtrack , say angry anderson singing bad boys or any of half a dozen Dingoes tracks .
    The best part was the sound of the bike at the end.
  13. How the F@*% would i know, i wrote the message at like 4AM. Either way, it was a tongue in cheek comment at the fact that any bike can be a 'johnson' if you make it one... i didn't do a good job at it, gotta lay off the booze(lack of sleep)...

:oops: :oops:
  14. sweet
    got the sports now need the cruiser as well
    hope the missus wont mind......
    but from what i have heard from people who ride twins..... she will love me for it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  15. Nice Sound Track. :grin: :cool:
  16. "we dont care what everyone else believes"

Yeah, right - thats why 95% of harley riders dress up in the HD "uniform".

17. :LOL:

18. I reckon harley's look/sound cool and that clip was nice but the voice over comments were full of s*&^!

Sayin all this crap about being different when in actual fact its all about belonging to THAT particular image. Sadly some who watch will actually listen to the voice over.
  19. Marketing aside that H-D clip is the epitome of cruising, shows how much fun low RPM rumble is, riding without all the safety wear crap, and riding with like minded people, all i might add at legal speeds. Big grins all around, that’s what cruising is, not big risks or big dik competitions, but offcourse if you own a crotch rocket you cant really grasp that cruising concept, anything under 1000km/h around hairpin bends just wont melt your chocolate.