Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Livin the dream..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Yowie Boy, Jan 26, 2008.

1. G'day all, been checking out the forum for some time and thought I should finally make it official.
    Been trying to get onto a bike for about 15 years and finally made it last November. I hoped it would be this good! Learning the ropes and having a blast.
    Problem is I don't know any other riders yet so hope I can meet some of you soon.
    See ya.

2. Welcome to Netrider, where the fun never stops :LOL:.
  3. Welcome to the world mate
  4. sounds like you might be local to me :grin: I'm in Oyster Bay and just about to buy my 1st road bike, be good to have a local to do the odd ride with.

5. There's always someone to ride with check out the nsw rides & events. If nothing grabs you get along to a coffee meet another fantastic way to meet the motley crew that make up NR.

BTW Welcome & enjoy your freedom.
  6. hiya n welcome :grin:
  7. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Yeah Chris, I'm a local, just down the road from you. Another "hobbit" from the Shire!

Thanks Kim, I will definitely try and hook up with some netriders for a ride and, if I can pry myself away from the kids, I'll try and make it to a coffee meet some time in the near future.

Thanks again, hope to meet some of you in the future.
  8. Howdy, welcome to NR. :grin: