Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Little nsr heart in big fireblades body

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by knasa2, Jun 11, 2012.

1. hey guys just started posting and i just thought i might post up some pics of my honda nsr 150 sp ive got on the build. im going to be giving it a set of 1000cc 07 fireblade fairings and a few other bits and pieces.

custom fit 3.5" angel eye headlights
    yamamha r6 rearsets
    fireblade brake/indicator led taillight
    heat wrapped tyga pipe (to hide rust)
    new end can
    custom dash
    bar end mirrors
    anodized levers

the r6 rear sets fit nicely except due to linkage length it is now in Gp shift pattern

bar end mirrors are only till i can find sum nice small mirrors instead to suit the small bike (any ideas???)
    and does any one have any experience with the anodised levers off ebay?

ill be painting the bike in full 2012 motogp team repsol scheme and i cant wait to see the wheels once they are painted and on the single swingarm.

please post any ideas or advice. and even criticism because this is my first bike build and there are bound to be things i havnt even thought of.

and on a final note can anyone point me in the direction of a few more bits and pieces for this build

single sided swingarm stand
    Cdi module (either stock or aftermarket)
    and plugs for the cdi due to housemates dog ripping the unit off my bike plugs and all

thank you for your time guys

<embed src="http://img72.imageshack.us/slideshow/smilplayer.swf" width="426" height="320" name="smilplayer" id="smilplayer" bgcolor="FFFFFF" menu="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="id=img72/hondarc213vwallpaper201.jpg"/>