Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Little Miss Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Maka1991, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Hello All,

My name is Dee

Manufactured on the 5th of October, 1991 in the Philippines but has been shipped to Brisbane Australia since 2009.

I have had my license since April 2014, I ride a ninja 300 2014 in the orange (please ignore the profile photo as that is the bike that I want to upgrade to next). My bike's name is Apollo, he is currently wearing ContiGos for shoes. (Yes I've moved on from the RoadWinners and fell in love with Apollo all over again).

I'm sedate on open roads but I like to unleash my speed demon on the track, I particularly like Lakeside Raceway.

Will be a pleasure to meet all of you in due time and hope to help fellow riders with their future queries.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome to Netrider, fair lady :)
  3. Hi and welcome Dee, that almost looks like a smoke you're holding in your avatar. Sounds like you're enjoying fun on two wheels. Post up some pics of the Ninja when you can.

I can almost see Uncle GregUncle Greg organising a photo shoot in Brissy next.

4. yes
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. G'day DeeDee, welcome to Netrider.
  6. Kamusta, Maka1991Maka1991, and welcome aboard.
  7. welcome aboard :]
  8. Hey and welcome to NR! :)
  9. Welcome to NR - enjoy the riding
  10. Thank you all for your warm welcoming :) as requested, some photos of me and Apollo :D

Pardon the squid shoes..
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I wasn't looking at the shoes
  12. I almost put a whole in one shoe after the session, silly me:v
  13. yes I had a whole shoe once
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Welcome to the forum, I like the colour scheme on your bike.
    • Agree Agree x 1