Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Little Johnny

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by 2wheelsagain, Sep 20, 2007.

1. I'm not batting for either side.....

A stranger was seated next to Little Johnny on the plane when the stranger turned to the Little Johnny and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

Little Johnny, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, "What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," said Little Johnny. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. "A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff, yet a deer excrete little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

"Jeez," said the stranger. "I have no idea."

"Well, then," said Little Johnny, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"
  2. I'm flying tomorrow, I'll try to use that!
  3. :rofl:

Thats a good one!

Let us know how you go with that Ktulu :wink:
  4. pellet poo, such as the poo that comes out of a rabit contains vitamin D which can only be re-absorbed after excreation.

in the case of the cow, a cow has 5 stomachs, the ruman, reticulam, bible etc.

once grass goes past the reticulum and into the bible, it is passed threw many pages [folds] of tum with looks just like a bible. after the others the solid waste makes its way thru the intensinal tract where the turd takes on the shape of the tract. the higher the amount of water in the turd the more the turd looses that shape.

oh who am i kidding! i dont know sh!t either
  5. And there was me thinking that the punchline would be something about biblical tracts.
  6. ^^^ i didnt think of that!

you know, i could be completely wrong about why its called 'bible', might have something more to do with the fact that its where all the grass ends and the shit started.