Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lithium ferrous phosphate batteries

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by CoinSlot, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Hi,

Does anyone know where to get a small Lithium-Iron battery in Australia?

I've been looking for the Ballistic Performance Components Battery 4 Cell EVO2 or similar.

Most of my Google-Fu has turned up cells for electric vehicles and nothing like the above battery.

There is a fella in the states running a 4-cell EVO2 on his Ninja 250R and has had zero problems. I'm keen to try one out.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Try Carbon Imports.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im using this in my K8 GIXA 1000. I bought 3 of them. www.rce168.com.tw/welcome/main/50
    One for me an a mate. Third one is an spare. Paid $179.00. If anyone is interested can even deliver within Melbourne or pick up from Dandenong. Original battery weight 3.8kg, new one only 850grams. It is unbelievable.

4. I've always wanted one of these, they're so awesome.

Thanks for posting the link! :D

5.  Top
  6. Have had one of these in my sv for a few months. Bought from the manufacturer in the States. Weighs about 800grams! Starts evry time even when left for a while; no trickle charger needed. A quick weight reduction for the bike.

www.shoraipower.com or http://www.twfracing.com/zparts.html

7. Have a mate near Coffs Harbour Who deals with Shoraipower lite motorcycle accessories.Chris Houghton; Mob....0412 170 020