Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

List your presents:

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by vic, Jul 30, 2005.

1. dale

All celebrate their hatching day today, lets see who wins in the presents department
  2. Happy Birthday Guys!

Have a great day!

3. I tried to suggest to Dale's Mrs, just after midnight last night when she jumped online and said he was in bed sleeping, that she should jump under the covers and give Dale what all men deserve on their birthday! .. I won't repeat her response :) Here's hoping the day pans out better Dale. Hey, I might even let you win 10-pin bowling this arvo, since it's your birthday ;)
  4. Happy boithday ppls. Hope you get all that you deserve (maybe that should be all that you want instead)
  5. Thanks, Vic for having the presents of mind :LOL: to note these birthdays.
    And for the happy people, remember, there's always people older than you to tell you what things USED to be like, but on the other hand there's always people YOUNGER than you that you can do it to!!!!

When someone asked Jack Benny if he was worried about getting older, he replied "Why, everyone's doing it!?"
  6. have a good one guys.
  7. Hatched ? dont you mean experiment gone wrong :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Happy Birthday All. Hope yuze all are having a great day!
  9. Hmmm, *hic* ...
    - a pair of socks with my name on them...
    - series 1 & 3 of Open All Hours 8) (nobody knows what happened to series 2)
    - Connect 4 [oooooooh]
    - a drive, I repeat DRIVE to Arthurs Seat :(
    - a book with a 3 for 2 sticker on it
    - 2 business cards and HAPPY BIRTHDAY sang several times over my mobile phone
    - a dead posh suede jacket
    - a case, I repeat *hic* CASE of Duvel, 2 Duvel glasses and beermats *hic*
    - 4, yes 4 cd's of Brass Band classics (including the Grimethorpe Colliery band, no less 8) )

These are the highlights :D Had a brilliant day. Birthdays are FAB!

10. I remember my 30th birthday.

My mother got me a picnic set.
    Ever since I have worried about the image I portray to the world ... I'm supposed to be a dirty greasy biker for Gods sake.

I ask you, a picnic set
    *mumble, mumble, mumble*

11. I wanted a Mickey Mouse outfit for my 30th birthday, but mum said the Victorian Government was busy ........
  12. Now having illicit thoughts about Minnie.

How sick is that?
    A MOUSE!

Now Betty Rubble... now we're talking...