Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lils had some bad news

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Removed_User_5, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Hi all,
    Lil has asked me to post up that her Father passed away on Saturday at 3.30pm.
    Lil cant post anything at the moment but asked me to do so instead.
    Alot of the guys here who know lil, know that she has had a rough time recently.
    Lils dad had terminal cancer, he died peacefully at home surrounded by his children.

Lil would like to let those concerned know as alot of you guys have supported her during this time.

Birth is the start, Death is the destination, Life is the journey.

Thanks Lil and Jay
  2. very sad to hear. now his suffering has ended.

prayers go out to you lil.
  3. Pass my best wishes on to her for me, mate, and at least he got to see that beautiful wedding, eh?
  4. Bugger, pass on condolences from both Nadeen and I.

Its never easy to loose anyone this way, but you both take comfort in knowing he is at piece now and no longer suffering.

Bob & Nadeen
  5. :( Sad news.

Send her our love multiplied by a few hundred.
  6. Love to you both and family.
  7. Lil & Jay,

So sorry to hear about your loss.
  8. Dad died at mum's house very peacefully, comfortably and so amazingly dignified I don't have words.

It's been a long journey for all of us and I will miss dad terribly.

I hate to think what I will be like after mum.

Its hard having sooooo much time to say goodbye, but I am so content to know that dad was happy, surrounded by those he loved and (most importantly) was at mum's house and not in hospital.

god bless you dad.

I love you....always have and always will

9. as stookie said, it's part of the journey.
    best wishes to you and your family lil, to pass away a dignified man surrounded by loved ones, knowing that you are loved, is a gift only a good man can receive.
  10. My condolences to you and your family Lil. :cry:
  11. So sorry to hear the bad news Lil. Big hugs for you and can you please pass some on to Bruce ;) for us.

Deb and Dave
  12. So sad to hear the bad news Lil. Thinking of you buddy.
  13. Pass on my condolences to the family
    That pain your feeling over the loss will get easier to take over time but never go away completely, one good thing is at least he was alive to see you get married and that’s what makes it easier to take, is to remember the good times!
  14. So sorry to hear this lil. My condolences to you and your family. :(

*sends cyber hugs*
  15. *Hugs and good thoughts*
  16. Sad to hear lil, hope you and your family find peace knowing that he no longer suffers. Best wishes.
  17. Sorry to hear it Lil, Stookie and respected families
    Our sincerest condolences from our family.
  18. Hope you find peace and a salve for your loss, in the strength your father showed.

19. *HUGS* to you Lil, Jay & family

Tracey & Phil