Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lifes big dilemma?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by removed-6, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Work a job you enjoy, for less money.

2. Work a job you don't really like, for more money.

0 vote(s)
  1. Do you work a job you don't really like, for more money, or one you enjoy, for less? Assuming you can live with the lower wage, and that the higher one would just be cream, leading to earlier retirement.

2. No contest. The last words you will never hear are, "I wish I had spent more time at that crappy office..."
  3. Or ".............do you live to work or work to live?" which translate to ya make money to be able to live how you want.

It is just the ceiling that people put on themselves that makes them work harder, longer or in crappier jobs.

Me..........I've always worked in a job I can enjoy and if you enjoy it, you are usually successful at it and therefore more money eventuates.

What came first, the chicken or the egg????
  4. That's easy. Love the job and not the money.

I love my job, I don't get paid the big bucks, but is is by far the most satisfying job I've had.

5. I don't think anyone becomes a teacher for the money. :LOL:
  6. I like my job, it's giing me oportunities to create a network for when I eventually go ahead with my plans for conquering the world.

The money wasn't great but as I enjoy what I'm doing I'm getting more money for that little extra mile I'm willing to do.

OFF TOPIC: Hey Jeff the TTR is looking great. Did you have a nice morning ride? I was coming to work when we crossed paths.

7. Will you BAD BAD man :LOL: :LOL: I was coming home from work early :LOL:
    I have a meet the fockers moment very soon :(