Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lifan 200

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Enrgkid, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Does anyone know anything about these chinese bikes, I can get one for about $200, not really considering it, I'm just intrigued to see if anyone has any experience with or even on one of these bikes?

Actually the Lifan 'brand' in general?

2. For $200 it is cheaper than a mountain bike.
    Is that with rego ?
    If so ride it until it has an issue then ditch it.

I have read a few reviews on these bikes.
    Most common complaint seems to be with rust around the bolts and bits generally shaking loose.

It all depends what you want it for.
    If it is to pop down the street or a small commute each day it just might do the trick.
  3. Nah thats no rego, its on ebay :/ haha. normally wouldn't consider ebay to buy a bike, but I was just trying to see what I could find out there.

I've tried to find some reviews, but can only find reviews of their quad bikes.
    Still not really considering it as an actual possibility, but who knows it could happen
  4. It's Chinese? You shouldn't need any more hints as to the quality of the product and the availability of spares.
  5. aaah
    wat you wan spefal fwied wice with your lifan ???
  6. Ah, just laughed so hard. its okay. I think ill just get the zzr250 going :p
  7. Good choice