Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Licensing from NT to VIC

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by canuck, Dec 28, 2008.

  1. Hello,

    Just moved to Victoria a month ago. I have my L's from the NT ( I took the M.E.T.A.L course) Just curious if I need to do my L's again or if I can go straight for my P's here. Any info would be appreciated.

  2. http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home...tsVisitors/InterstateAndNZDriversLicences.htm

    Hope that helps
  3. Thanks for that