Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Licensed noob in Newcastle.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Ewan, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Hi all! I must say a thank you and congratulations on this forum. There is stacks of useful information on here and I found it extremely helpful. Thank you again.

Well I just got my learners permit and now I am waiting anxiously for my bike to arrive. I am really looking forward to getting on my bike and furthering my knowledge and experience out there on our roads.

I also look forward to future banter and sharing our roads with you all.

2. Welcome! So you're waiting for your bike? What you got on order? I'll keep an eye out for you!
  3. Thanks mate. You should look out for me..... my riding experience so far is limited to the rider training in Adamstown. I got a Virago XV250.
  4. Hi Ewan! I'll make a point of waving to L-plated virago riders in Newie if you'll wave to red-pony-tailed hornet riders. :grin:
    When will your bike arrive?
  5. Ha ha will do. I should get my bike this week or next. Its in sydney right now so I guess I will try find a transport company tomorrow. I don't have any buddies that ride to help me out so if anyone is willing to offer me some pointers while I practice there might be a few beers in it for them!!!
  6. aww shucks ...
    Welcome to the best bike forum in OZ !
  7. Thanks a mint vinnie!!