Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

License Day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Slade, May 6, 2007.

1. Well finally made it to license day :LOL:

Off I toddled to shep at 6am so I would arrive on time. Sadly not on the bike as its less then ridable atm (again)
    Was a fullday today, chose to get in a bit of riding to get used to the bike, and ofcause to know exactly what was going on.

5 guys, 4 on Yamaha XT's and 1 Fella on his Honda VTR-F
    1 Lady on a Yamaha Scooter
    All was going well, every1 riding rather well, although 1 guy was a little cocky, not having road a dirtbike in a while he started off slow, then by lunch time was leaning the bike so far over he could of kissed the ground. Meanwhile wearing a nice flatspot on his boots , now knowing why his boots have sliders on them :eek:

Then it happened, He kissed the ground :LOL:
    Guess it was lucky this certain lad was wearing his protective gear and only suffered a small rip in his gloves/jacket and a tiny skin removal.

Quickly onto his feet, picking the bike up, the trainer attends to him, noticing he has broken their bike for them :LOL: but still ridable (missing half a brake leaver) and a few extra scratches.

So as it seems, this fella passed his license test as did all overs that attended the day. It was a great success, and I now am glad I took my gear with me. That tiny little scuff could of been right up my arm :eek:

btw this crash was at or under 20km/h , so I cant imagine what would happen to a squider if they dropped their bike on the bitumen and went for a slide

2. Don't even bother trying. they think think they're invincible and won't be told.
    Anyway youtube would be boring without them :LOL: