Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Licence restrictions

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by Keke, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Question about how restrictions are displayed on my licence.
    I'm a full licence driver, and did my full licence test a few months ago.

Under "Licence type" it has R 24/09/2015 and conditions E.

Stupid question probably but I'm not used to ViC licensing but R 24/09/2015 is the end date of restrictions. Just wanted to confirm.

Cheers

2. That is correct. The R is restricted and the end date sits next to it. It should also state your end restriction on the back of your license as well.

3. #3 jmc, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    The R stands for rider
    The E is the condition

https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/lic...cycle-licence-and-learner-permit-restrictions

The following conditions apply to full motorcycle licenses obtained before 1/10/14 and remain in effect for 12 months.
    • Must not ride a motorcycle other than a learner approved motorcycle (LAMS).
    • Must not ride a motorcycle carrying a pillion passenger (a motorcycle and sidecar is acceptable with a passenger).
    • Must have zero Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) when riding a motorcycle (0.00)