Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

licence question

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by flexorcist, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

well i thought i was due to get my licence back soon, but i looked on the VicRoads website and they all say .0whatever cancelled for ...

when i lost it, i was fairly sure, not 100%, that the copper said because i was .07 or under it was suspended not cancelled. am i wrong? or have the laws changed since january?

i know i could ask vicroads but i work 8:30 to 5:30 so whenever i ring them they're closed or it uses my whole lunch break while i'm on hold.

summing up: .07 in january 07. suspended and licence comes back after 6 months, or cancelled and now have to attend drink driving course and re-apply and go back to p's. (i really should have done this sooner)

thanks guys

2. Well you know what you shouldn't have done.

If you want to know for sure, call Vicroads, and if it takes your whole lunch hour, tuff.
    Sorry, but little sympathy.

3. id suggest calling VicRoads anyway, least they should be able to give you a more definate answer than anyone here. just tell em to hurry the fudge up, your on your lunch break :p

4.  Top
  5. i dont know if there are different laws if you are on ps or ls but for a full licence if you blow over .09 then you have to do drink driving course to get your licence back.

6. cool cool thanks guys.

yeah it was a full licence. restricted though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.