Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Licence conditions

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Tomcatalex, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does the conditions of a full gold licence, im over 30, have to say that you cant carry a pillion till such a date?
    , my licence has no conditions, how would a police who pulls me over know that it is my first 12 months on full licence? its not even on the RTA computer that a condition exists on my licence.??
    i think they just say that to you to scare you into not doing it for a year, because P platers cant, so they want to make it uniform.

2. so trying to protect innocent passengers from the riders inexperience didn't make it onto your radar at all? Just because you are allowed a different bike doesn't mean you can ride worth a damn - the yankie licensing scheme should have told you that.

THe RTA computer tells them when your license was issued - how did you miss that? If now minus your data < 1 year and you are carrying pillion, string him up. That's if a cop could be bothered checking in the same way that most couldn't be bothered checking that your brake pads are roadworthy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.