Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lf gs500f exhaust for mod.

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by rhys84au, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Anybody know of a decent wreckers or somewhere I can get a used exhaust for a 2009 gs500f, I just had my system replaced due to acco so don't wanna go cutting up a new set of pipes. So I wanna store the new ones and cut up a used set for new slipon

Pref Brisbane based or somewhere that ships...

2. More after some recommended wreckers ect... Obviously I'll ring them to check for part ect lol didn't mean for op to sound like I needed people to do the leg work :p

3. I might have just written off a GS500 with a Micron exhaust

4. ouch.. depending on what happens with it let me know if it goes up for parts or anything..

sad to hear tho, this is my first (legal) bike and i love it.. so modding it is something iam looking forward to.

5. yeah would love to find out to i had never thought about buying a set of pipes just to put the slip on on
    also @spenze sorry to hear that but if you sell parts off it sent me a pm i would interested in buying some