Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Letter to Miller Brewing Co.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Ktulu, Nov 29, 2007.

1. The following is a letter sent to Miller Brewing Company. Miller's response is at the end. I know American beer sucks and this may not seem totally relevant to us; but as Australians it IS a gift of ours to understand and derive humour from all things beer related...

2. That's GOLD!

XXXX heavy was changed to black cans a while ago. Something about it being more "aggressive" which went with the whole "drinking heavies instead of light / gold" mindset.

I'm surprised, though, that Miller's didn't just tell him to use a stubby cooler. :wink:
  3. Fantastic, even with the spelling mistake! :grin:
  4. You mean the part where they keep referring to Miller and Bud as beer? :p
  5. Hey cookeetree was refering to XXXX as beer so why can't tehy refer to there cats piss as bear as well.
  6. Damn Mexicans, weren't even clever enough to design their own logo for VB Gold, so they pinched one from Fourex! :p
  7. VB is also Cat's Piss...
    The only Aussies who know how to make beer are taswiegens. otherwise you have to go to europe (There are a couple of platable asian brews, but we can ignore them for simplicities sake)
  8. :WStupid:
  9. And South Aussie's as well. Cooper's Pale Ale = brilliant.
  11. What's this cat piss you guys are buying from the shops.

It ain't real beer unless you make it yourself!!! :beer: :beer:

Or are you too much of a girly man that you don't know how???? :p :twisted:

There's a reason the labels on my home brew read "Dragon's Fire, brewed in the belly of the beast". Most drinkable beer ever created, what's this sissy nonsense about taking 2.5min to drink a beer? Damn Lightweights :roll:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  12. You're right. American beer does suck.
  13. Seriously people ... all beer sucks!!
    Give me a bundy and coke ... but hold the bundy!

14. :-s
  15. Now that is just un-Australian.
  16. in us kiwis can drink a flagon in under 2.5mins, well wear most of it any way :LOL:

17. Would you like some fairy bread with that?
  18. <--------------------- Slips quietly away... I like MGD. :LOL:
  19. There ain't nuthin wrong with fairy bread, unless they skimp on the sprinkles...

Doggy: MGD is quite alright...