Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Lets see VicPol do THIS!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Funkmonkey, Oct 9, 2011.

2. mate, I know you're new here, and I can understand your enthusiasm to contribute, but especially with multimedia stuff, can you search that forum first to see if what you are about to post has already been posted, mmm??
  3. Um. Lets see VicPol do ANYTHING, besides giving out tickets..
  4. I've never seen the video in the OP before.

VicPol would never do that ever - it'd undermine their message, but what a brilliant new message it could give.
  5. Notwithstanding the stunt stuff at the end of the first vid, I rather expect them to be able to do the rest - I wouldn't be surprised if something similar was an entry test.
  6. The second vid is from the 80s its a Japanese Police competition, all jap bike cops are expected to be able to handle the bike like that.
  7. Sure. Although with the amount of digging through the funnies section ive never seen either of those, must have been a hell of a long time since theyve been posted.
  8. I thinks it's fair to expect all aus bike cops to be able to handle a bike like that - or certainly complete the course competently. What's more, I think they can.
  9. I think they probably could! From the looks of things the bikes the jap cops use are a hell of a lot lighter than what our boys have.
  10. Yes, I know this was posted a few years ago but I can't find it.

It makes the others look like amateurs.