Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

lets make fun of paris hilton

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by D Stump, Jun 18, 2007.

1. lets have a look at what has happened so far;

"im so much better than everyone, i can drink and drive. im only going to kill a nobody anyway so it like totally doesnt matter"

" oh jail!?! im going to use my time to think of a way to make the world a better place cause im like, better than everyone else, yo"

"im not dumb, it was an act yeah [no the other prissioners are'nt making fun of me] its not cute anymore [was it ever] so yeah, like, im real smart yeah, smart enough to know the public will forget i said it before they expect something smart to happen"

STOP THE CLOCK

guys, there's only one thing she can do if she really wants to make a difference to the world. if i were her i would put on weight and say it's ok to be big....you know, if she was smart and actually wanted to something worthwhile.
    START THE CLOCK

"im like, sooo totally out of here, im gunna go on a hunger strike"

common guys, put your mind to it

WHAT WONT SHE DO?

this is a tough call, i would have to say she wont get any better than rock bottom brains and bullsh!t

or

suck a pig, but you know, thats if shes sober

what do you think?

[stump, ure a biatch has been done already]

2. I read a article about how Paris Hiltons grandparents worked so hard building up the Hilton Hotel business so that their kids & grandkids etc would have a better quality of life....

I dont think in their wildest dreams they pictured their grandaughter as a half starved very confused girl.

Im sure they pictured an educated woman who used her wealth not to flaunt but to help others... but how would she ever want to help others when she has had no concept of what sacrifice or compromise even means, maybe thats one thing her grandparents couldnt teach her.

3. What wont she do?

Me it seems :(

4. Put on a chicken suit and do the funky chicken dance?

Enter the Bird man competition?

Get a doctorate?

nude honey wrestle Bubba from the Jackass film?

5. deygo wrote
    no no, it's stuff she WONT do :LOL:

slow wrote

aw cummon! all a guy has to do is one of her friends and paris will make a competition out of it.

kaitlyn wrote

she has had no concept of what sacrifice or compromise even means, maybe thats one thing her grandparents couldnt teach her.

wow! you're pretty clever!

6. Well, send Nicole ritchie around and we'll see if we can remake the simple life at my place..... put them to work washing my bike or something...

7. nah nah! that's not how you score! [ya goof!]

go to a night club, walk up to the hottest girl there and work your way all the way down to nicole and then paris

8. but that way how do i get my bike washed?

9. you do that AFTER the screw. it's all part of the mating/training ritual

10. DILLIGAF?

11. If I wanted to wash my bike myself I would have left it out in the rain.....

I dunno, this r00ting wealthy socialites thing seems too hard. They won't wash the bike for you, they won't cook dinner for you, they won't even stay out of prison for you.....

And here I was thinking it was going to be a free ride.

12. Have you asked her???

13. If I wanted to wash my bike myself I would have left it out in the rain.....

I dunno, this r00ting wealthy socialites thing seems too hard. They won't wash the bike for you, they won't cook dinner for you, they won't even stay out of prison for you.....

And here I was thinking it was going to be a free ride.

14. slow wrote

sure she will, she would kill your ex if she felt the threat. that's the kinda top chick she is[/quote]

15. She doesn't do the bird... or it could've been the swallow. I's been a while since i saw that clip :p

16. You're making her sound better and better all the time..... and now she'll have these nice prison friends who organise things like that :wink:

17. Not yet....

Every time I try and speak to her she seems to have her mouth full....

:LOL:

18. Ooh, buggered up that post didn't I?? :oops: